A true one stop shop to satisfy your requirements, we can offer the following services in addition to any detailing work you are having carried out. This saves you time and hassle trying to organise several different companies to carry out work on your car!
We can arrange for your damaged or corroded wheels to be refurbished, whilst your car is with us being detailed. Tired looking wheels can let the appearance of your car down considerably, so having your damaged wheels refurbished is highly recommended.
Both painted and diamond cut finishes can be repaired to a very high standard, or if you are just looking for a change of wheel colour. All wheel repairs are covered by a 12 month warranty.
To protect the finish and make cleaning easier our hard wearing heat resistant wheel coating can be applied at additional cost.
Cosmetically this will give your car a new lease of life, and takes the hassle out of trying to arrange someone to refurbish your wheels, a one stop shop!
- Wheels removed from the car
- Tyres removed
- Wheels sand blasted to remove the tired finish
- Any damaged to the alloy repaired
- Wheels freshly powdercoated (single colour wheels)
- Wheels powdercoated, diamond cut, then lacqured, (wheels with a machined finished to the face)
- Tyres & valves refitted
- Wheels fully re balanced
- Wheel sealant applied
- Wheels refitted to your, & wheel nuts tightened correctly
- Tyre dressing applied
Valeting & Maintenance
Ideal to help keep your car in tip top condition between more intense detailing treatmentsMaintenance
- Maintenance Wash (safe 2bm wash & towel dry, tyres dressed, exhaust tips polished)
- Mini Valet (safe 2bm wash & towel dry, plus interior vacuum & dust of the surfaces, windows cleaned, tyres dressed, exhaust tips polished)
- Signature Valet (A deep clean of the exterior and interior surfaces, not as involved as our detailing treatments, but suitable for thorough clean within a one day turnaround)
Brake Caliper Painting
If you fancy a colour change for your brake calipers, your existing calipers just look tired, or you would like your unpainted calipers painted to enhance the appearance of your car, then we would be happy to carry out this work for you,
Just tell us which colour you would like, and which decals you would like to have applied.
The work is carried out to a high standard, and the best quality temperature resistant paints are used, to ensure a long last finish, so this is obviously reflected in the price.
- Full car washed
- Wheels removed
- Brake pads removed
- Brake calipers cleaned & rubbed down to remove contamination
- Caliper body sanded to produce a perfect surface for the primer coat to bond too
- Full car covered to avoid overspray reaching the bodywork
- Suspension parts covered
- Areas not to be painted on each caliper masked off
- Two layers primer applied
- Three layers high temp resistant colour applied
- optional decals applied
- Three layers high temp resistant lacquer applied
- Brake pads refitted
- Wheels refitted
XPEL Self Healing Paint Protection Film
Protect your original paintwork from stone chips and road rash, has a glossy paint like finish, which is capable of recovering from wash marring, swirls, and other minor abrasions.
Contact us for more information.
Front bumper only
Fulll front end
Front end plus sills
Full car coverage
Rear bumper lip